Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What replaces Customer Manger?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
Yes how do we claim our free year of Nimble???
Hi there
I spoke with Pre-sales, Sales and finally Support in order to get an answer for that. Turns out neither of them were aware that OCM is retiriring! In fact Support ended the call by reversing the typical MS question: Is there anything else YOU can help ME with today?😂😂
But I did receive ONE answer from another MS support person: You should receive a coupon code to Nimble in the Global Admin mailbox.
brgds. Jacob Skov
To Whom This May Concern:
I am a one person business, I purchased a few years of O365 Business Premium not only for the Office apps and the guarantee that my data would be stored in Canada but for Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing and MileIQ. The services are great ie: teams and sharepoint, but at present these services are as useful to me as the apps you just took away. The subscription is $192 a year, and I think those apps were part of what I paid for, do you not agree?
Now you are advising people to go to Nimble, well I checked it out and it does seem great, but...aside from 14 free days I will charged another 228 plus tax annually or 25 per month (300 plus tax) for services I though I already bought for $192.
Can you make me feel better about having to put out more money for something I already paid three years in advance for?
To Whom This May Concern:
I am a one person business, I purchased a few years of O365 Business Premium not only for the Office apps and the guarantee that my data would be stored in Canada but for Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing and MileIQ. The services are great ie: teams and sharepoint, but at present these services are as useful to me as the apps you just took away. The subscription is $192 a year, and I think those apps were part of what I paid for, do you not agree?
Now you are advising people to go to Nimble, well I checked it out and it does seem great, but...aside from 14 free days I will charged another 228 plus tax annually or 25 per month (300 plus tax) for services I though I already bought for $192.
Can you make me feel better about having to put out more money for something I already paid three years in advance for?
Hmmmm. no not really. But according to MS, they should have sent a coupon code to your global Admin. It will give you a free year of Nimble. .... Problem is, once you start using a new CRM, you end up not wanting to transfer to another system due to the hazzle of it. So make sure you check out the market for other sytems, before you go for it.
I agree