Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What replaces Customer Manger?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
I did read that users of OCM would be offered a free year with Nimble. My understanding is we would be provided a code. Where do i need to go to get that code. I want to start using Nimble now and not wait until Jun 2020 when I can no longer use OCM.
How to claim the free year of Nimble?
Yes how do we claim our free year of Nimble???