Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What replaces Customer Manger?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
Hi Gabriel
it's sad that it's closing down, but hopefully Nimble will lift the CRM part better than OCM.
According to your link, we should claim our free year use of Nimble. But how do we claim it? According to Nimble, MS should automatically send the coupon code, but we haven't seen it yet.
Brgds. Jacob Skov
Why would I pay for Nimble? If I wanted to pay for Nimble, I would already have it.
Jacob,
I checked with my peers in OCM and they said that codes were sent to Tenant Admins for tenants that used OCM. Can you check with your Tenant Admin and see if they have the code? Or, if you are the Tenant Admin check your notifications from Microsoft to see if you have it.
If you still cannot find the code please open a support ticket in the Office 365 Portal and support should be able to help you with this.
Jacob,
I checked with my peers in OCM and they said that codes were sent to Tenant Admins for tenants that used OCM. Can you check with your Tenant Admin and see if they have the code? Or, if you are the Tenant Admin check your notifications from Microsoft to see if you have it.
If you still cannot find the code please open a support ticket in the Office 365 Portal and support should be able to help you with this.
Hi Gabriel,
We have been OCM users since the start of the public trial, yet have not received and code(s) (I am the Tenant Admin and have not received any emails, not can I see anything in the Admin portal notifications).
I tried your suggestion of raising a support ticket, however this is going nowhere as the person assigned the case has not been able to find out anything about the existence of these codes, or how to get one for me. Can you provide any help with how to proceed?
Kind Regards,
Ed
I'm having the same problem. I contacted Nimble about the compensatory free first year of Nimble CRM and was told that I should have received an email from Microsoft with a link to the special instance of Nimble CRM. I've received no such email. I phoned MS but Prem, the support rep, knew nothing of the Nimble offer and found no information about it. I've deleted the initial Nimble instance and I'll try again. I'll report later.