Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-05T20:27:56+00:00

    When will customers receive the link from Microsoft to redeem the free year trial?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-28T06:34:55+00:00

    I did not find the coupon code.  Of course I guess I should shop around for apps to replace the ones I already paid for.

    Thank you for no answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-25T00:48:53+00:00

    I agree

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-23T07:31:27+00:00

    To Whom This May Concern:

    I am a one person business, I purchased a few years of O365 Business Premium not only for the Office apps and the guarantee that my data would be stored in Canada but for Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing and MileIQ.  The services are great ie: teams and sharepoint, but at present these services are as useful to me as the apps you just took away.  The subscription is $192 a year, and I think those apps were part of what I paid for, do you not agree?

    Now you are advising people to go to Nimble, well I checked it out and it does seem great, but...aside from 14 free days I will charged another 228 plus tax annually or 25 per month (300 plus tax) for services I though I already bought for $192.  

    Can you make me feel better about having to put out more money for something I already paid three years in advance for?

    Hmmmm. no not really. But according to MS, they should have sent a coupon code to your global Admin. It will give you a free year of Nimble. .... Problem is, once you start using a new CRM, you end up not wanting to transfer to another system due to the hazzle of it. So make sure you check out the market for other sytems, before you go for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments