Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-24T16:05:34+00:00

    This is EXACTLY my experience. I was so excited when I found out this existed, only to find that it was retired a month ago. I've been desperately searching for JUST this!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T18:54:18+00:00

    Thank you for that good news, and I share your hope.  Thanks also for dumbing it down for me.  So Monday my laptop goes to my tech guy.  It's been a year and a half with no issues, so I guess it's due.  lol.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T07:19:12+00:00

    Hi Ed Outlook it self is not retiring. It is only the addon called Outlook Custommer Manager that is retiring, and it takes an extra license to use. I expect it is not something that is challenging your use of Outlook. 

    I hope Outlook will be “Stay, stay, stay, stay, staying alive”!🕺��🕺��🕺��🕺��🕺��🕺��🕺��

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments