Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What replaces Customer Manger?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.
Hi Patrick,
It is really my pleasure to reply to you post here.
Honestly speaking, it astonished me while I got your post as I have never heard that the Outlook Customer Manager is to retire. So would you please instruct me with any information (like official article, blog?) about this news so that I can re-confirm it?
Regards,
Alan
Hi Alan,
It popped up on my screen when I opened Outlook this morning. See pic above.
Hi Patrick,
It is really my pleasure to reply to you post here.
Honestly speaking, it astonished me while I got your post as I have never heard that the Outlook Customer Manager is to retire. So would you please instruct me with any information (like official article, blog?) about this news so that I can re-confirm it?
Regards,
Alan