Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T08:12:25+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further concern here. I am always here for you. 

    @ Psykezz, I mean currently, we haven't any official article stating what will replace OCM. But it should not be long if the OCM is going to retire on June 30, 2020. 

    @ Neil, we cherish your comments here!

    Regards,

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-11T15:31:53+00:00

    This doesn't answer the original question of what replaces it though

    OCM was so poorly thought out and planned that I am surprised anyone realized it was still offered.  I spent hours with support trying to figure out why contacts, deals, etc. weren't sharing.  Only recently it seemed they had figure it out and now POOF! in typical Microsoft fashion it is gone once it begins workign and people get used to it.  I assume that MSoft will be pushing us towards premium subscriptions to things like Dynamics, but there are many other cheaper, easier to use online options.  They just don't integrate as smoothly into the Office ecosystem.

    Booooo Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-11T02:40:48+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for the clarification. Then I think Microsoft may publish the related official article stating this as 30th June, 2020 is not far from now. And, as instructed, please back up the data before OCM is retired. 

    Regards,

    Alan

    This doesn't answer the original question of what replaces it though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T13:31:04+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for the clarification. Then I think Microsoft may publish the related official article stating this as 30th June, 2020 is not far from now. And, as instructed, please back up the data before OCM is retired. 

    Regards,

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments