Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T08:12:25+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further concern here. I am always here for you. 

    @ Psykezz, I mean currently, we haven't any official article stating what will replace OCM. But it should not be long if the OCM is going to retire on June 30, 2020. 

    @ Neil, we cherish your comments here!

    Regards,

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-11T02:40:48+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for the clarification. Then I think Microsoft may publish the related official article stating this as 30th June, 2020 is not far from now. And, as instructed, please back up the data before OCM is retired. 

    Regards,

    Alan

    This doesn't answer the original question of what replaces it though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T13:31:04+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for the clarification. Then I think Microsoft may publish the related official article stating this as 30th June, 2020 is not far from now. And, as instructed, please back up the data before OCM is retired. 

    Regards,

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T11:33:08+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    It is really my pleasure to reply to you post here. 

    Honestly speaking, it astonished me while I got your post as I have never heard that the Outlook Customer Manager is to retire. So would you please instruct me with any information (like official article, blog?) about this news so that I can re-confirm it? 

    Regards,

    Alan

    Hi Alan,

    It popped up on my screen when I opened Outlook this morning.  See pic above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments