Outlook Customer Manager is to retire, what replaces it?

Anonymous
2019-11-09T09:25:01+00:00

What replaces Customer Manger?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:25:31+00:00

OCM will not be replaced but Microsoft will recommend customers to use Nimble, https://www.nimble.com/ocm-migration/.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T18:54:18+00:00

    Thank you for that good news, and I share your hope.  Thanks also for dumbing it down for me.  So Monday my laptop goes to my tech guy.  It's been a year and a half with no issues, so I guess it's due.  lol.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T02:46:59+00:00

    Lots of people on here who sound like you know what your talking about.  Anybody have the patience to dumb it down for an old man with limited computer knowledge.  This morning I opened my laptop and I couldn't send or receive emails with my outlook program.  In bouncing around trying to find out what was going on a screen popped up for a couple of seconds saying something about Microsoft retired Outlook.  I've been using this Outlook program since I learned to use computers in 2007.  I can get my emails elsewhere.  Not a problem.  The rest of the Outlook program still seems to be working.  All my documents, address book, saved emails and files, calendar, the Microsoft Office program. 

    Is any of that stuff in danger of disappearing?

    Is there another program anyone would recommend similar to Outlook that you can buy?  (I think I bought this Outlook program when I bought my first computer.  There's been no monthly charge which is important cause I'm retired.)  Thanks for any help you can give.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T18:01:32+00:00

    I agree 100% with JoieH comment. Please advise....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-09T15:02:31+00:00

    Same here....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments