Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Hello,
Thank you for those instructions.........I did find those instructions on the net but when I tried them I don't get any iCloud option to select. I am additionally not able to get my iCloud calendar to show up. I have a ton of diff Gmail accounts that I have in a separate profile that used to work perfectly for the iCloud calendar - it used to sync with my iPhone & iPad perfectly for both the "default Outlook profile" and the one that I created for "All Inboxes" and for my profile that only loads certain individual accounts but now even the original two profiles (default and all inboxes) are no longer working. Additionally I started getting this error message when I tried to run the iCloud CP setup option for the Outlook integration:
icloud outlook setup error 0x80004002
This leads me to believe that Apple's iCloud servers might be on the fritz again. I also did a remote session with a MS tech and he even went to his 2nd level and we decided that I should wait to hear back from Apple's 2nd level tech, so that is what I am going to do....It is 2:45 AM here in NJ in the USA and I am calling it a night......Good thing I am a night owl!
Sincerely,
Princess Wonder Woman