Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
I too am having the same issue in Windows 10. The Hot Fix does not apply for Windows 10. Uninstalled Office and iCloud Re-installed and still same issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've been successfully using iCloud in Outlook 2010 for a couple years. Yesterday had an sync issue (conflict error which I had never seen before) and I was unable to add any calendar items to my iCals in outlook. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud. This usually has worked in the past. I ensured the add-in is active, and tried to re-install iCoud (from new download) and now I get an error. "Your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding". I called Apple and have done everything they would have suggested. I am on-line with good internet connection. I just cannot establish an iCloud connection. Any suggestions?
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I too am having the same issue in Windows 10. The Hot Fix does not apply for Windows 10. Uninstalled Office and iCloud Re-installed and still same issue.
something has changed. I also have the problem in windows 10 on the same date as several others on the thread.
Same problem here.
i have same issue
Same problem here.
In the past 2 days I have several times:
None of these actions had any effect. Just for you to know and save time.