iCloud set up error in Outlook

Anonymous
2019-08-04T13:25:47+00:00

I've been successfully using iCloud in Outlook 2010 for a couple years.  Yesterday had an sync issue (conflict error which I had never seen before) and I was unable to add any calendar items to my iCals in outlook. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud.  This usually has worked in the past.  I ensured the add-in is active, and tried to re-install iCoud (from new download) and now I get an error.  "Your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding".  I called Apple and have done everything they would have suggested.  I am on-line with good internet connection.  I just cannot establish an iCloud connection.  Any suggestions?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T09:27:14+00:00

    i have same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T03:49:23+00:00

    Same problem here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T03:02:51+00:00

    something has changed. I also have the problem in windows 10 on the same date as several others on the thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T01:07:49+00:00

    I too am having the same issue in Windows 10. The Hot Fix does not apply for Windows 10. Uninstalled Office and iCloud Re-installed and still same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T01:01:43+00:00

    I'm having the same problem in Windows 10. Any suggestions?

    I also have this same problem in Windows 10.  Any fix for Windows 10?

    I have logged out/in of iCloud and uninstalled/reinstalled iCloud for Windows with no change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments