Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Sergioneni,
I worked with the Apple 2nd level rep that was assigned my ticket. We did everything you described above and more. Here's exactly what we did:
My iCloud was downloaded through the Windows store (Robert, tech) Had asked me where I got my various apple software from. His reasoning being that he had a ticket recently where the problem was because some of the person's apple software came from the Apple website and some came from the Windows App Store and there was some sort of a programming difference. We discovered that since my iCloud was from the Win Store and the rest of my software was from Apple we decided to go out on a wing and a prayer and uninstall everything Apple.
Order of uninstall
iTunes, then Apple updater, Mobile Device Manager, Bonjour, 32 bit and then 64 bit supporting software
We neither uninstalled nor reinstalled the iCloud CP since it had already been performed at the beginning of this whole problem in one of the previous days.
Problem still exists with the iCloud Outlook integration bombing out to that same error number. Robert is escalating this to their developers/engineers. Interesting thing to note that I just now (for this update) looked at my Installed Programs & Apps CP and Robert and I ONLY left the iCloud CP in place and ONLY DL'd the iTunes package but we forgot to reinstall it. So currently only iCloud is installed. I emailed Robert and notified him and told him I would not proceed on my own to install the iTunes software package because we are performing detailed documented troubleshooting steps and want to keep him looped in. Not having iTunes installed is of no inconvenience to me so I am comfortable leaving it off until I hear from Robert (he's on his weekend right now).
I would like to keep this thread open to continue documenting everything for everyone for future use for any/everyone.
Sincerely,
Princess Wonder Woman