Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
i have same issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've been successfully using iCloud in Outlook 2010 for a couple years. Yesterday had an sync issue (conflict error which I had never seen before) and I was unable to add any calendar items to my iCals in outlook. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud. This usually has worked in the past. I ensured the add-in is active, and tried to re-install iCoud (from new download) and now I get an error. "Your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding". I called Apple and have done everything they would have suggested. I am on-line with good internet connection. I just cannot establish an iCloud connection. Any suggestions?
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have same issue
I'm having the same problem in Windows 10. Any suggestions?
I also have this same problem in Windows 10. Any fix for Windows 10?
I have logged out/in of iCloud and uninstalled/reinstalled iCloud for Windows with no change.
As of about 9:30 PM EST, iCloud is working once again. It seems that the problem was indeed with Apple's servers and/or configuration and the solution does not require any software patches, updates or downloads. I've tested it on 3 different machines, both 32 and 64 bit Windows 10 with Office 2019 and both the iCloud settings configure correctly and the Outlook plug-in appears once again in the toolbar and functions normally.
I hope that this resolves the issue for everyone, but it not, please keep this thread going so we can try to help anyone who may still be experiencing the problem.
Thanks everyone!
Same. This is really annoying because I'm about to switch to Apple and want to transfer everything over to iCloud when my phone arrives. I'd very much like to avoid manually adding everything.
hi i am an independent adviser and would like to help you resolve your issue
i will suggest you to refer to below article where some basic troubleshooting steps are provided
->https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204571
from above link
Make sure that iCloud isn’t your default account in Data Files
When iCloud is set as your default account in Data Files, your data won't sync between your devices.
Select File > Info > Account Settings > Data Files.
If iCloud is listed as the default account in the Comments column, select a different account.
Click Set as Default.
i will also suggest you to remove your outlook data file and re-add it again
you can find setting in account section
setting can differ with version but are almost identical
Disclaimer:
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
If issue persist please do let me know and I'll do my best on continuing to help you.