Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Here! Here!
You're spot on ... and I have no idea why it isn't dealt with.
Perhaps a class action lawsuit threat ....?
Thomas
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have sent/received a couple of emails to/from some people who are not in my Hotmail-People Contacts list (even those emails have been deleted a while ago). Now if I type their email address into People Search field - the email will show up there.
How can I clear this search cache, thus email-addresses (which are not in my Contacts and that does not have any corresponding emails anymore) will not show up in the Search?
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here! Here!
You're spot on ... and I have no idea why it isn't dealt with.
Perhaps a class action lawsuit threat ....?
Thomas
For the love of god. SOME ONE FIX THIS ALREADY IT HAS BEEN YEARS
EIther some one fix this or start sending me money every month as payment for being a developer at microsoft because by typing the question into google i already did more work then the clowns they have currently employed.
I agree!!! Really let's go MS - get this fixed!!
Sadly, your exes will be with you forever ..... nothing we have tried has managed to delete unwanted email addresses..... doesn't matter even if they're dead.