Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
This was exactly what I was looking for. Followed the button that stated I prefer not to use the Outlook app (even though I do use it) and all synced within a couple minutes
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hoping someone can help.
THE ISSUE: My new iPhone 7 isn't pulling in my contacts into the Phone >Contacts app (the stock iPhone contacts app) from Outlook.com. It's strange because both my e-mail and calendar from Outlook.com are syncing properly.
WHAT I'VE TRIED:
* I've removed the Outlook.com account and readded. Still nothing.
* I've unchecked the "contacts" toggle and retoggled it back on. It says it's syncing, but the contacts are not there.
* Downloaded the Outlook app from the App Store. Confirmed the Contacts show up.
* Gone to Outlook.com and OPtions>General and confirmed the iPhone is in the Devices area. Status is "OK"
Any thing else to try?
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This was exactly what I was looking for. Followed the button that stated I prefer not to use the Outlook app (even though I do use it) and all synced within a couple minutes
This was awesome - was fighting it for the whole day before your advice! thanks!
Keep this case open
I have not had time to complete the
instructions
This was awesome - was fighting it for the whole day before your advice! thanks!
Thanks.
This is the first time I've "used" an iphone as my daily goto device.
Have always wondered why people never did just use exchange for a hotmail account.
Thanks for your suggestion. All my hotmail and gmail contacts are populating the iphone 5s.
I cant delete contacts on my iphone7