Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Hello Brian
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing more.
BruceZ
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having the same trouble with the Outlook.com birthday calendar that many users have reported. I just wanted to add my findings to the discussion. Here are some details that might be helpful
11.I went back to the People option and decided to see what would happen if I elected to clean up contacts.
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Brian
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing more.
BruceZ
I have sent a link to this thread to a contact I have on the Outlook.com team.
I think they do not care, I have the same problems, I opened a topic here and not even a reply from any support person in like 3 days.
Take heart Ataemonus, we just have to keep the pressure up. I opened the new thread where I am going to continue to report what happens to my calendar until we get some answers. I have asked a question about the Refresh Date in the Calendar Option page. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow.
BruceZ
Hello Brian,
Perhaps with your experience you can clarify a few things for me. I have read through a number of threads on the birthday issue and I am confused over two terms that are used in the threads: 'synchronization' of the calendar and 'refreshing' the calendar. The term 'Refresh' occurs in the Calendar Settings page. I have pasted a copy below. Can you answer the questions that follow the image please.
Questions Related to Above Image:
Hi,
I apologize for the delay in response.
I have sent you a Private Message requesting for few details, please reply with the necessary details.
To see the Private Message, follow these steps
Please log on to answers website and provide us the details in the private message itself.
You can view the private message section by
(1) Clicking the red link above your post
or
(2) Clicking on link.
Thank you.