Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
I have this same certificate error now.
I can confirm that I did not have this error until I installed Microsoft Outlook update 15.13.1
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just installed Outlook v15.9 as well as updates for the entire new Mac 2016 suite released yesterday. I'm getting an Outlook certificate error as can be seen in the attached screen shot. I can click Continue and run Outlook without any problems and it works fine. Also, I wasn't getting this error in the immediate prior release. All of my company's email is hosted on Office 365. How can I fix this or should I worry about it? Thx! John
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have this same certificate error now.
I can confirm that I did not have this error until I installed Microsoft Outlook update 15.13.1
I'm the OP on this I think :-)
I can confirm as well that same error occurs on 15.13.1. For me however, this error has never gone away since first seen in 15.9.
Ok. I never got the 15.9 update. I installed a fresh install of 2016 outlook only from the Office 365 portal and it did not have the problem. The first update that comes down is the 15.13.1 after this update the error shows up.
Got it....thx! This thing is even with getting this exact same error on every new release, I do not appear to have lost any functionality.
From the lack of progress on this and every new update has the same issue does Microsoft even think their is a problem here?