Mac 2016 Outlook v15.9 certificate problem

Anonymous
2015-04-15T17:27:29+00:00

I just installed Outlook v15.9 as well as updates for the entire new Mac 2016 suite released yesterday. I'm getting an Outlook certificate error as can be seen in the attached screen shot. I can click Continue and run Outlook without any problems and it works fine. Also, I wasn't getting this error in the immediate prior release. All of my company's email is hosted on Office 365. How can I fix this or should I worry about it? Thx! John

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-16T00:20:51+00:00

    I get the same issue.  Only started with 15.9.  Microsoft hosted Office 365.

    Thanks,

    Chris

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-04-15T18:13:38+00:00

    Hello John,

    I believe your O365 tenant is redpoint.net. If this is correct, just open a browser and visit https://redpoint.com and see if you see the same certificate issue?

    Thanks,

    Pawan Kapoor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments