Links to shared Outlook.com calendars return status code 500

Anonymous
2015-06-29T16:32:28+00:00

Hi,

Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:

For example:

https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/22858d19-dee8-401a-b4bb-14eaba1c2335/693b382b-52de-4221-a58c-60cb0e80ce46/cid-c213ae407664e8be/index.html

...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.

Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-19T01:54:10+00:00

    Thanks! At least OneDrive sharing works! XD

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-07-27T20:15:10+00:00

    Has anyone had resolution for this problem yet? I just spent an hour and a half in chat (ticket 1297812932), using this thread as a reference for the tech to look at, and it ended with them wanting a fiddler log and a screenshot of my error page. Seriously??? Oh - and that's after they told me they got the same error.

    SMH

    Oh, and no ETA on resolution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-07-28T20:27:27+00:00

    So what is Microsoft going to do about it???

    I have move my diary to google - at lest that works, AND I HOPE MS looks at this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-29T01:06:10+00:00

    So what is Microsoft going to do about it???

    I wish I could tell you. I'm not convinced they're doing anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-31T21:25:52+00:00

    Same here.  Shared from one MSN.COM email to two other MSN.COM users, and all see the code 500 error.  Also, calendars shared directly don't work either.  This was working fine for us two weeks ago, but stopped, with no error messages.  I assume the code 500, which refers to a server error, may be related?

    Doing further testing, my problem is only related to sharing from MSN.COM email addresses.  It works fine when using an outlook.com email address.  I did a chat session with tech support and submitted my findings...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments