Links to shared Outlook.com calendars return status code 500

Anonymous
2015-06-29T16:32:28+00:00

Hi,

Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:

For example:

https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/22858d19-dee8-401a-b4bb-14eaba1c2335/693b382b-52de-4221-a58c-60cb0e80ce46/cid-c213ae407664e8be/index.html

...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.

Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-02T19:06:14+00:00

    It will work only if the other user is already signed into an account. The issue occurs only when not signed in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-07-06T06:39:48+00:00

    I have given up waiting. I have created a new calendar and set up links using Yahoo. It works fine, maybe even better that the Outlook version used to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-07-07T12:04:05+00:00

    Hi,

    I too am experiencing this issue.

    However, what I've noticed is IE returns status code 500.

    If I use Firefox, a blank screen displays with "Done" in the status bar.

    By clicking on the "Reload current page" the calendar is then displayed properly.

    Hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-08T00:05:20+00:00

    Good to see that you have been able to have a work around. Still not how it should be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-19T01:52:51+00:00

    I want to get in on the news of this, because it is a problem for me on my church's website right now as well. I'm trying to share the church's calendar and it seems to work every once in a while, but of course the 500 error is dominant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments