Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Good to see that you have been able to have a work around. Still not how it should be.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:
For example:
...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.
Thank you
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good to see that you have been able to have a work around. Still not how it should be.
Hi,
I too am experiencing this issue.
However, what I've noticed is IE returns status code 500.
If I use Firefox, a blank screen displays with "Done" in the status bar.
By clicking on the "Reload current page" the calendar is then displayed properly.
Hope this helps!
I have given up waiting. I have created a new calendar and set up links using Yahoo. It works fine, maybe even better that the Outlook version used to.
It will work only if the other user is already signed into an account. The issue occurs only when not signed in.
Im having this problem as well. It seems that the links I generate for my calendar only work if I am signed in to my account. I don't know if they will work for someone else if they have a MS account and are signed in or not as a temporary solution but this needs to be addressed soon.