Links to shared Outlook.com calendars return status code 500

Anonymous
2015-06-29T16:32:28+00:00

Hi,

Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:

For example:

https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/22858d19-dee8-401a-b4bb-14eaba1c2335/693b382b-52de-4221-a58c-60cb0e80ce46/cid-c213ae407664e8be/index.html

...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.

Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-29T01:06:10+00:00

    So what is Microsoft going to do about it???

    I wish I could tell you. I'm not convinced they're doing anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-07-28T20:27:27+00:00

    So what is Microsoft going to do about it???

    I have move my diary to google - at lest that works, AND I HOPE MS looks at this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-07-27T20:15:10+00:00

    Has anyone had resolution for this problem yet? I just spent an hour and a half in chat (ticket 1297812932), using this thread as a reference for the tech to look at, and it ended with them wanting a fiddler log and a screenshot of my error page. Seriously??? Oh - and that's after they told me they got the same error.

    SMH

    Oh, and no ETA on resolution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-19T01:54:10+00:00

    Thanks! At least OneDrive sharing works! XD

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-19T01:52:51+00:00

    I want to get in on the news of this, because it is a problem for me on my church's website right now as well. I'm trying to share the church's calendar and it seems to work every once in a while, but of course the 500 error is dominant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments