Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Here's hoping!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:
For example:
...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.
Thank you
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here's hoping!
Educational??? What in the world does that mean??
I assume I'm wrong, but I took it to mean the support person "educated" me to resolve the issue (I wonder what the options are that they have?). When the new support rep started asking me about the details of my problem, I knew I was in trouble.
by all means, you are now in good hands and the problem will be fixed. I hope my other issue is related and will be fixed by the same action, but doubt it (as some pieces are different), but at least I know there is hope... :-)
Educational??? What in the world does that mean??
So, I just checked with MS support on my case number. When I asked for status info, they said the case was marked as "educational" and had no problem details. So, looks like I'm at a dead end too. May just have to email Satya... ;-)
Rich - congrats! :-)
Also, please post here when you've been told that the issue has been resolved. thanks!
Brent