Links to shared Outlook.com calendars return status code 500

Anonymous
2015-06-29T16:32:28+00:00

Hi,

Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:

For example:

https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/22858d19-dee8-401a-b4bb-14eaba1c2335/693b382b-52de-4221-a58c-60cb0e80ce46/cid-c213ae407664e8be/index.html

...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.

Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-13T06:58:31+00:00

    I also just spent hours with chat but I have really good news, I was able to talk to level 3 tech and he acknowledged the problem.

    Level 3 tech said:

    "yes seems to be a problem"

    "I will check it by escalating the case further. Thanks for bringing this to my attention."

    "There is no ETA on the fix, however as its global issue so should be resolved soon"

    You can see the chat transcript here (all confidential or identifiable information removed):

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=745CE58371E6ADF3!11363&authkey=!AAhC0GQ6UiH-w1E&ithint=file%2ctxt

    The Outlook.com team will probably fix the issue pretty soon.

    should be resolved soon ......

    Still having this issue today (13th, August) ... So, I do not wonder why some MS people/fanboys using Google Calendar ........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-12T14:01:32+00:00

    I had this issue with Outlook 2013. We had a company calendar created (as explained in the link:

    About creating this calendar:

    https://www.cogmotive.com/blog/office-365-tips/create-a-company-shared-calendar-in-office-365 )

    Only the full days tasks were visible by other people who had this calendar in outlook added.

    After all this, it seems that our problem is solved and all the modifications/additions of tasks made by the administrator of the calendar are visible to the other people in their outlook.

    Thanks,

    Teofil BOCANCEA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-10T13:40:47+00:00

    Thank you for you diligence.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-08T10:09:14+00:00

    Great looking for **** to see the fix in action

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-07T22:51:26+00:00

    Awesome!  Thanks Rich

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments