Links to shared Outlook.com calendars return status code 500

Anonymous
2015-06-29T16:32:28+00:00

Hi,

Some user is reporting that links to his shared calendars no longer work since this morning:

For example:

https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/22858d19-dee8-401a-b4bb-14eaba1c2335/693b382b-52de-4221-a58c-60cb0e80ce46/cid-c213ae407664e8be/index.html

...returns an HTTP status code 500 (server error). Microsoft service status reports that Calendar is running normally, but it is obviously not. Please fix.

Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-03T15:49:03+00:00

    Microsoft has finally fixed this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-01T12:54:30+00:00

    Interesting issue I came across.

     I had to sign in first to access the data provided by the shared calendar link. After I signed in, I immediately signed out and sense that time I haven’t had to log in again to access the shared calendar data via the link.

    This wouldn't have bothered me except the same was true for another user of the shared calendar link. They had to log in first, log out, and then all was okay after that. Now they simply click on the link and the data shows up immediately.

    Anyone else experience this and/or can suggest some helpful tips?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T07:31:27+00:00

    Works again for me.

    But found another issue regarding to the People, but this is another story/thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-17T21:32:09+00:00

    You're welcome. Now, if only it didn't take a month and a half with an email to the CEO to get something fixed...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments