Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hi Bjorn,
Have you referred to my reply? Can you share any update with us?
Regards,
Rudy
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.
Here is what everyone of us did:
I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.
The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.
We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.
Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Bjorn,
Have you referred to my reply? Can you share any update with us?
Regards,
Rudy
Hi Rudi,
sorry I was on a trip for a week.
My coworker just shared her calender with you.
mac os 10.12.4 and Office 365 Enterprise E3
Hi Bjorn,
Thanks for the update. However, I would like to confirm the following information to determine whether it is a specific Calendar or client side issue.
Which browser are you using? Is it latest updated? Please provide with the detailed information about this.
Is it she shared her Primary calendar or else?
When you say “I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. ” may I know whether you have try to check this issue via using different browsers such as *(latest Incognito window in Chrome or InPrivate Firefox window )*to see whether the problem still occurs.
Have you tried to check this issue via re-sharing her Calendar?
Moreover, if you still have problem then please try to troubleshoot this issue via using different Mac (e.g. any non-problematic colleague’s Mac) to determine whether it can be reproduced.
Best regards,
Shyamal
Hi Bjorn,
Thanks for your feedback. The error message about "Server timeout and something" maybe caused by the network. Can you let your coworker share the calendar with me again?
Meanwhile, Have you referred to the reply Shyamal mentioned? Any update is appreciated.
Regards,
Rudy