Can't see shared calendar of coworker

Anonymous
2017-05-19T08:34:51+00:00

We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.

Here is what everyone of us did:

  1. Open office 356 in the web browser and select Calendar
  2. Click on Share
  3. Type the email of the coworker, in this case mine, permission are the default values (can view all details)
  4. hit send

I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.

The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.

We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.

Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-06-21T08:09:43+00:00

    Hi Sam,

    thanks for all the help so far. I really appreciate it!

    Have a good one!

    Björn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-20T18:26:31+00:00

    Hi Björn,

    Thanks for your efforts. Based on my experience, the issue is more likely to be related to the server side according to the current situation. Anyway, I will help you do some consulting with our related teams and get back to you once there are any updates.

    Regards,

    Sam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-06-20T07:02:15+00:00

    Hi Yang,

    I sent Sam a screenshot with the output of  Get-MailboxFolder -Identity *** Email address is removed for privacy *** –GetChildren 

    It works for my email address, but fails for my coworker.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-06-20T06:50:28+00:00

    Hi Björn,

    According to the error message in private message, the folder you specified could not be found. So Sam said above to suggest you run the command **Get-MailboxFolder -Identity ****@domain.com –GetChildrento get the list of all the folders in the mailbox. Please run this command on your side and provide the result screenshot in private message.

    Regards,

    Yang

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-06-19T09:21:00+00:00

    Hi Sam,

    just sent you the screenshots in a private message.

    Have a good monday!

    Björn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments