Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hi Björn,
Any updates?
Thanks,
Sam
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.
Here is what everyone of us did:
I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.
The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.
We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.
Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Björn,
Any updates?
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Bj?rn,
Please note that you should run the first PowerShell cmdlet (Get-recipient ******@domain.com | fl recipient*) in Exchange Online PowerShell.
And for the second one (Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName ******@domian.com |fl), please make sure you’ve connected to Office 365 PowerShell at first like mentioned in this article before running it:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn975125.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
Besides, what about inputting the full command and letting me know the result?
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Björn,
Any updates?
Thanks,
Sam
Hi Björn,
After consulting our related teams, I'd like to collect the following PowerShell cmdlets output in private message for further check:
**Get-recipient ****@domain.com | fl recipient*
**Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName ****@domian.com |fl
NOTE: For the second cmdlet, you should download and install the proper PowerShell module and connect to Office 365 PowerShell instead of Exchange Online PowerShell.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn975125.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
Thanks,
Sam