Can't see shared calendar of coworker

Anonymous
2017-05-19T08:34:51+00:00

We recently switched to Office 356. Among coworkers we want to share our calendars. I can see the calendar of every coworker except one and we have no clue why.

Here is what everyone of us did:

  1. Open office 356 in the web browser and select Calendar
  2. Click on Share
  3. Type the email of the coworker, in this case mine, permission are the default values (can view all details)
  4. hit send

I receive the email in Outlook and hit the blue "accept" button. After the spinner disappears it the button is "view calendar". Nothing happens if I click this button. The coworker does not appear in my shared calendars.

The strange thing is only this combination does not work. My coworker can see my calendar but I can't see hers. This whole procedure works with every other coworker. Only this combination does not work.

We are both using Macs if that is important. We use the Calendar App on Mac to see each others calendars but her calendar does not appear there. Does not appear in the Office 356 calendar web app either so I am not suprised.

Additionally I am the only one in the office with the locale set to US on my mac. Keyboard, language, etc. Everyone else is using German.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-07-08T20:30:18+00:00

    Hi Björn,

    Any updates?

    Thanks,

    Sam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-07-07T17:27:47+00:00

    Hi Bj?rn,

    Please note that you should run the first PowerShell cmdlet (Get-recipient ******@domain.com | fl recipient*) in Exchange Online PowerShell.

    And for the second one (Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName ******@domian.com |fl), please make sure you’ve connected to Office 365 PowerShell at first like mentioned in this article before running it:

    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn975125.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

    Besides, what about inputting the full command and letting me know the result?

    Thanks,

    Sam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-07-07T06:40:24+00:00

    Hi Sam,

    sorry for the delayed answer. 

    I followed your steps and installed Microsoft Azure Active Directory for Windows Powershell. Unfortunately I missed something. I don't have the cmdlet Get-Recipient.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments