Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
I don't think Outlook is creating those. If it were, way more people would see them.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have my Outlook.com account on my iPhone. There has always been a few contact groups that I don't use, however lately it has expanded to 6 extra unwanted groups. Is there any way to get rid of these? Some of them don't even show up on Outlook.com and just on my iPhone. I don't have my account linked up with Skype or Facebook.
blocklist
Facebook Contacts
MeContact
People you may know on Skype
PersonMetadata
Skype Contacts
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I don't think Outlook is creating those. If it were, way more people would see them.
I see a lot of "No Name" entries on my iOS 9.3.5 device as well. It's a known, long-standing problem, apparently. Multiple 'No Name' contacts showing up in Address Book. Note the year of this article is 2011. There are many recent articles about it as well, like iPhone users report mysterious 'no name' contacts glitch day before iPhone 7 launch.
That first link refers to MobileMe though. We're talking about Outlook. I only have the No Name contacts on my iPhone and no other device, not even on Outlook.com, and it's only in the Group called "PersonMetaData".
So it appears there are 2 separate issues here:
I see a lot of "No Name" entries on my iOS 9.3.5 device as well. It's a known, long-standing problem, apparently. Multiple 'No Name' contacts showing up in Address Book. Note the year of this article is 2011. There are many recent articles about it as well, like iPhone users report mysterious 'no name' contacts glitch day before iPhone 7 launch.