Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Hi,
To address your concern, kindly click this links: Editing Contact Groups, Deleting a Group.
Keep us updated, thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have my Outlook.com account on my iPhone. There has always been a few contact groups that I don't use, however lately it has expanded to 6 extra unwanted groups. Is there any way to get rid of these? Some of them don't even show up on Outlook.com and just on my iPhone. I don't have my account linked up with Skype or Facebook.
blocklist
Facebook Contacts
MeContact
People you may know on Skype
PersonMetadata
Skype Contacts
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
To address your concern, kindly click this links: Editing Contact Groups, Deleting a Group.
Keep us updated, thank you.
I'm using the built-in Mail app in iOS, set up to use my Outlook.com email account.
Hi,
May we know the version of Outlook that you were using? Also click this LINK for reference.
Let us know if you have questions, thank you.
There is only Off and On for Outlook contact settings.
You can disable the groups in the Contacts app, but I want to remove the groups entirely as they're not necessary.
Also the PersonMetaData group is full entries that say "#, No Name".
Hi,
May we know if you turn on sync options on your iPhone? Cause if you do, it will automatically get all your contacts.
Let us know, Thank you.