Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
That's BS. I have been sending my group messages for at least 5 years with no problems until the last 2 months.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to send an email to a group. I got an error message in red: "Please use the following format for email addresses: . . ." but I know of no way to look at my group list and see which email is spelled wrong, missing a letter or has any other problem. I'm really frustrated since this is an important email.
Original title: Blocked from sending a group email, but can't fix it.
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's BS. I have been sending my group messages for at least 5 years with no problems until the last 2 months.
Are you agreeing with Zigzag about what characters are allowed in email addresses and disagreeing with my claim that many special characters are allowed?
I am disagreeing with ZigZag. Most of the email addresses I had in my group had characters and symbols that were fine a few months ago until the ridiculous change by Outlook.
What types of characters do you find no longer work?
Never had any problem with characters or group size until ridiculous format change by Outlook. So called Microsoft Techs don't know how to fix this problem.