Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
When I try to send a group mailing, I get a message that says "the message can't be sent right now. Please try again later." Later never comes. Every effort to mail it gets the message.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to send an email to a group. I got an error message in red: "Please use the following format for email addresses: . . ." but I know of no way to look at my group list and see which email is spelled wrong, missing a letter or has any other problem. I'm really frustrated since this is an important email.
Original title: Blocked from sending a group email, but can't fix it.
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When I try to send a group mailing, I get a message that says "the message can't be sent right now. Please try again later." Later never comes. Every effort to mail it gets the message.
All I can say is that two technicians from Microsoft/Outlook took over my computer. went through the entire group mail contacts and could not fix the problem. Disappointing
are you reading that which you are replying to? they clearly say that the offending address is not identified, that is the whole point. in theory all we would have to do is make a correction and all would be well.