Additional sign-in or account-related issues within Microsoft Teams Free
Could you please sign-in with your phone and check once again?
Regards
Nik
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I sign in to use Teams, I use an account named "******@mydomain.com". I use the Microsoft Authenticator to authenticate my identity. The login usually succeeds. I am using the Linux version of Teams. I am not accessing Teams in a browser.
After logging in to Teams, my account is displayed using a different email address, "******@somedomain.com". I do not know from where this other account comes, but I definitely want to remove all reference to it. How do I get rid of that erroneous reference to that account???
I should mention, too, that when someone invites me to a Teams meeting using "******@mydomain.com", the URL I receive never leads me to enter the meeting. I can log in to Teams using that URL, but I never see the meeting to which I have been invited.
Additional sign-in or account-related issues within Microsoft Teams Free
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Could you please sign-in with your phone and check once again?
Regards
Nik
<continuation>
So, I type in amblyomoron1 to replace the amblyomoron2 that was proposed as a default.
We found an account you can use here:
<My name>
amblyomoron1
Signed in
Is your domain belong to any business Organization or personal domain? Certain domains are not allowed to register for MS Teams for personal.
Regards
Nik
I signed in using my phone number (always within a Chrome incognito window).
I select Personal account when asked if I want Work/School or Personal.
I then see a screen as follows:
amblyomoron2 Sign in You're already signed in.<my phone number>
Remain signed in with this account.Sign out and sign in with a different account.
You ask "Is your domain belong to any business Organization or personal domain? Certain domains are not allowed to register for MS Teams for personal."
When you say "your domain" are you referring to the domain of my email address, amblyomoron1? If so, it belongs to me. If you are referring, instead, to some domain as defined for Microsoft, then I do not know how to answer your question.