This app package is not supported for installation by App Installer because it uses certain restricted capabilities.

Anonymous
2023-10-10T08:48:49+00:00

I tried to install MS teams for work but it failed, please tell me what could be the reason.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-12T08:04:44+00:00

Hi ,

Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T21:00:40+00:00

    What work for me, I updated the App Installer and Team for Work installed just fine!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T10:32:37+00:00

    Hi there,

    For me it worked by updating the App installer in Microsoft Store. Check there and see if it works for you too.

    Thanks

    Marvin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T18:54:04+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T17:14:30+00:00

    I got this issue because my "Microsoft App Installer" app was outdated. I clicked the "Trouble installing Teams, update your App Installer with this link" on the Teams Work download page. Once App Installer (a small 300Kb Store app) updated, re-launching the Teams .msix installer worked flawlessly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments