Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I'm having the same issue on a new PC. Windows 11 Pro. MS Team for work is broken.
Same issue here.
I ran the troubleshooter, it couldn't even find the installation file. Teams for Work was installing fine prior to the relaunch of the updated version.
If anyone has any work around not listed here, please advise asap I have new hires I'm onboarding.
EDIT: You have to have the standard Teams version installed, the "home" edition to download the work.
I'm having the same issue on a new PC from Dell. Windows 11 Pro. I've tried all of the mentioned suggestions with no resolution.