This app package is not supported for installation by App Installer because it uses certain restricted capabilities.

Anonymous
2023-10-10T08:48:49+00:00

I tried to install MS teams for work but it failed, please tell me what could be the reason.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-12T08:04:44+00:00

Hi ,

Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-22T16:14:14+00:00

    This worked for me on a new Dell Laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T22:06:28+00:00

    no puedo intalar en win 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T18:31:10+00:00

    I had this issue, and this is the only way I could fix it:

    • Log into Teams in your browser (https://teams.microsoft.com/)
    • Bottom-left there will be a download button
    • The file you download will be a good old-fashioned exe file, which is Teams 'Work or School Classic'

    Hope that helps anyone else having this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T17:14:30+00:00

    I got this issue because my "Microsoft App Installer" app was outdated. I clicked the "Trouble installing Teams, update your App Installer with this link" on the Teams Work download page. Once App Installer (a small 300Kb Store app) updated, re-launching the Teams .msix installer worked flawlessly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments