Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
This is what fixed it for me. Just download it from the Microsoft Store and you should be able to sign in with a work account with no problem.
Happened to me today as well.
I think someone screwed up at Microsoft and didn't think it through.
I had to install Teams from Windows Store and then it worked as intended again...
It seems MS has screwed up signing of the package - I followed these steps after downloading the package and installing using powershell How to Fix "This App Package Is Not Supported for Installation" on Windows (makeuseof.com)
Hello I'm facing the same issue , the Personal Teams is Working but when i downloaded MS Teams Version for Work i facing the same issue while installing .