Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
Thanks. That is what I finally figured out. I open App Installer, close it and when I go back to the Library it indicates Amm Installer has an update. Once that installs Teams installs normally.
FIXED 8-13-2024
I searched for "download teams for work" and selected the links descripbed as https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/.....
I first clicked on the link "Download the new Teams app" I got the install error.
There was a link right below that with message "Problems installing new Teams? Down the App Installer first. "
I clicked on the button and the Microsoft App installer was installed on my laptop. There was then an update, but the update could not run with App Installer opened.
I closed the App Installer.
I waited 30 seconds.
I went back to my Downloads folder and re-ran the MSTeams-x64.exe program. Teams installed!
Hi ,
Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A
hi
this app package is not supported for installation by App Installer because it uses certain restricted capabilities.
There are no apostrophes in my post because Microsoft installed a French keyboard by default because I live in Canada. And we are trusting these people to develop the next generation of AI