The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams.

Anonymous
2023-10-06T15:55:49+00:00

The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T20:42:36+00:00

    Thank you for the information. This new update not only makes sending messages more cumbersome, it makes many of the training videos inaccurate, perhaps even obsolete.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T08:59:59+00:00

    I didn't make the change I was complaining about the change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T14:30:32+00:00

    Umar is trying to help reporting what MS meant by this update. He already expressed the fact that he doesn't work for MS. Give the man some respect for sharing his knowledge with the community.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T15:23:32+00:00

    I agree... this "new" feature is not wanted... so, please, give me the option to "Post" or have a conversation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-04T23:50:24+00:00

    sad news is that after working for some time, a recent update still pushed the behavior to classic teams so there no way to use the old way, stuck landing on the subject line and have to click a button to "post"

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments