Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
The "new" start a post option makes the job 10x more complicated.... please please please return the new conversation button back!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The "new" start a post option makes the job 10x more complicated.... please please please return the new conversation button back!
This update is not very user-friendly, are there plans to revert this unneeded horrible change?
When "Starting a post" a is there a way to remove the "add a subject" line?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.
Your decision to remove "New Conversation" button and replace it with "Start a Post" makes my job 10 times more inefficient as I use this function quite often throughout the day. Now I must give a subject and then a note. We use the channel tittle as the subject and the responses are updates. We need an option to change it back.