Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
I agree... this "new" feature is not wanted... so, please, give me the option to "Post" or have a conversation.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree... this "new" feature is not wanted... so, please, give me the option to "Post" or have a conversation.
Umar is trying to help reporting what MS meant by this update. He already expressed the fact that he doesn't work for MS. Give the man some respect for sharing his knowledge with the community.
I didn't make the change I was complaining about the change.
This change is causing confusion in my company. It is causing a loss of productivity. Please MS, find a way to make this an optional choice.
This change isn't good. I agree with the others that it should be optional. But I find it hard to believe anyone actually wants this change.
Also I have noticed a bug. You can't "summon" a bot in a post, unless somebody who has the "conversations" button first tags in the bot. Then future posts are able to summon the bot.