Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
When I start new post it does not give me option to add links short cut
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When I start new post it does not give me option to add links short cut
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Agreed! Same here
Has anyone else experienced any issues with Private channels after this new update, we have had issues tagging the channel on any users using this updated version?
Amen, sir.