The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams.

Anonymous
2023-10-06T15:55:49+00:00

The "New Conversation" button has been replaced with "Start a Post" in Teams. How do I get the the new convo button back? I want to click and type and not have to format a subject.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-14T16:35:36+00:00

    Hi sorry to be a problem but I have lost the telephone number so I can pay for the 365 I have had it before then I go to ad it to the email and not sure if you know but I never know where my emails all my emails are pileling up not sure why, Plus why does Mr Googel/Postmaster. can you tell me why I Googel has anything to do my outllok

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T14:01:13+00:00

    in the previous New conversation button, I was able to enter groups like @Technology services to send to everyone.. it is not apparent that will work with "start a post". how do i address multiple people just by using the convenience of that method?

    You will need to enter the @ in the message field, you can't use the Subject field to enter the @. Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T13:23:38+00:00

    in the previous New conversation button, I was able to enter groups like @Technology services to send to everyone.. it is not apparent that will work with "start a post". how do i address multiple people just by using the convenience of that method?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T16:57:44+00:00

    Cleary I'm not the only one that doesn't like this update. Why are we being forced to make a post when it could be a simple message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T11:44:09+00:00

    That's the downside of all training video... they get obsolete over time so not sure what you want MS to do? Stop all innovation and stick to the "old" one?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments