Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
that button there is inactive for me. :(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A while ago, I worked with another company and I was invited to a Team on their tenant as a guest. Their tenant got added to the Organizations drop-down and I could switch over to view that Team.
That company then went out of business more than a year ago, but I still see it in my list of Organizations. I tried to tidy up my orgs list by leaving, but it prompts me to login to that tenant and then tells me that my account is locked. I can't get the account unlocked because the company is no longer operating. Is there a way to remove myself when I can't login? Or just hide the org from the list?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
And, what if the switch shows up in gray color (disabled)?
The switch that is supposed to toggle off the organization is in that status (gray)
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This is incredibly frustrating. I can't leave an organization because my 2FA setup is no longer valid, and there’s no option to manually reset it. How can Microsoft force me to remain part of another tenant when I no longer want to be? Leaving should be something I can decide on my own terms!
This did not work for me as my toggle to turn off the organization is greyed out and doesn't allow to toggle. super frustrating