Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Still not possible! So annoying tbh.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A while ago, I worked with another company and I was invited to a Team on their tenant as a guest. Their tenant got added to the Organizations drop-down and I could switch over to view that Team.
That company then went out of business more than a year ago, but I still see it in my list of Organizations. I tried to tidy up my orgs list by leaving, but it prompts me to login to that tenant and then tells me that my account is locked. I can't get the account unlocked because the company is no longer operating. Is there a way to remove myself when I can't login? Or just hide the org from the list?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Still not possible! So annoying tbh.
Please upvote this feature request
Same exact issue today, and the steps didn't work.
This has been the same for years now. Hard to understand why MS ignores it
Thank you Suganya! I was having the same issue as the others who replied here, but after following your instructions in the Settings, I was able to remove the Organization from my list and the alert triangle is Gone from my main TEAMS Header. I can still see the Organization if I go back to Settings-Accounts and orgs.. but that's OK.. It doesn't alert me to an issue anymore which is what I needed.
Thanks again! :)