Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue. MS - please fix this!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A while ago, I worked with another company and I was invited to a Team on their tenant as a guest. Their tenant got added to the Organizations drop-down and I could switch over to view that Team.
That company then went out of business more than a year ago, but I still see it in my list of Organizations. I tried to tidy up my orgs list by leaving, but it prompts me to login to that tenant and then tells me that my account is locked. I can't get the account unlocked because the company is no longer operating. Is there a way to remove myself when I can't login? Or just hide the org from the list?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue. MS - please fix this!!
Same problem here for years, ridiculous situation
Same problem, would love a solution. The defunct org is screwing my other logins.
When I click the bug / feature request it is gone. If I click "I have the same question" I get locked out of that. Microsoft is fully ignoring users here. Head in the sand, no answer or comments. Please fix.
Same problem. Ridiculous.