Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I can't even switch the tenants off. So, this is worthless and the fact that Microsoft doesn't allow a user to leave is rediculous! What rubbish.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A while ago, I worked with another company and I was invited to a Team on their tenant as a guest. Their tenant got added to the Organizations drop-down and I could switch over to view that Team.
That company then went out of business more than a year ago, but I still see it in my list of Organizations. I tried to tidy up my orgs list by leaving, but it prompts me to login to that tenant and then tells me that my account is locked. I can't get the account unlocked because the company is no longer operating. Is there a way to remove myself when I can't login? Or just hide the org from the list?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can't even switch the tenants off. So, this is worthless and the fact that Microsoft doesn't allow a user to leave is rediculous! What rubbish.
I have the same problem and turning off notifications in teams is not good enough. I want to completely remove the organisation in my account. Silly not being able to do this and have to contact a defunct company's admin? Forced to see this forever now?
This is apparently an ongoing issue and the reference above doesn't seem supported in the newer version of Teams recently deployed. I want to remove an ORG of which I was never an employee or device managed by the at org. I have that annoying triangle and clutter on my UI which is terrible UX. I should have a force remove option available to logout / disassociate from an ORG as the user.
Same here. Stupid...