Side Scrollbar disappears frequently in the New Teams

Anonymous
2024-02-06T06:42:09+00:00

Having the same issue as already raised by others. New Teams version, scroll bar disappeared. It only shows up for seconds when switching between chats and groups. It's hard to get to a group which is far down listed.

Scroll bar also gone within a chat. Need to use the up/down key to find relevant comment within a chat.
Switched back to old Teams version and everything is back fine.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T15:29:04+00:00

    The links really are tangential to the problem and, in my case, do not work at all. If the new app requires a manual cache clear periodically, it's not ready for release.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T15:23:53+00:00

    FYI - The 'solution' you are referencing is from a ticket that is almost 3 years old.

    This current issue is related to New Teams and is not present on either the Classic Teams app or Teams in the browser.

    In any case, I have already cleared the cache on New Teams which did not resolve this issue and I still have no scrollbar.

    Of course if I have a mouse attached I can scroll without it, and I can use two finger scroll on the touchpad but that's not the point.

    We have a large user base with varying levels of tech proficiency and I would expect silly issues like this not to be present less than 8 weeks from retirement of Classic Teams and enforcement of New Teams.

    Please provide a more complete solution than 'Clear the Teams cache'

    Thanks!

    Will

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T12:57:05+00:00

    It won't take much of your time. I would suggest you do it at a convenient time.

    Regards

    Femi

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T09:39:17+00:00

    Thanks Femi.

    I don't have the time and the mood to do all this within my business hours. Also it's crashing my Teams Calls, if I do changes.

    I will stay with old Teams version until the new version is ready to use without issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments